Thursday, June 28, 2012

Indiana - Jon McLaughin

I have a confession to make... I am smitten with this Jon McLaughin guy.  He could make an album about clubbing baby seals and I think I would listen to the whole thing and love it. He has a gorgeoud, smoky voice, a gift for musical storytelling, and an innate sense of sensitive musicianship that makes me just feel like a richer human being.

He is also smokin' hot.  I mean, look at this guy.

I found this song (and Jon) for the first time while digging for music that fit my continuing "journey through the United States" series. I have listened to it everyday for a week, taught myself the piano part, and am ready to sing it for open mic night. Needless to say, I like it - and I hope you like it as much as I do.

Happy listening!

Jon McLaughlin – Indiana  

No comments:

Post a Comment